In General, WordPress website’s speed commonly depends on server and site optimization. But there are some manual working we recommend to get a noticeable improvement in site speed. In case if you need:
- Firstly, use Merge + Minify + Refresh plugin, and you can download it from here.
- Then, use the WP Fastest Cache plugin, and you can download it from here.
- Right after that, use the CDN for your site, and to learn more, please click on Free CDN for WordPress.
- Another great role play in site speed is Web Hosting. So, make sure your hosting support PHP caching solutions to reduce server response time (First Byte).
- And finally, be sure your every image is compressed with image compression plugins.
Hence, if you do the above-mentioned work accurately, then you have the great possibilities of excellent loading speed for your site’s visitors.