In general, the WP website’s speed depends on server and site optimization. But there are few manual works we prescribe below to get a striking growth in site speed.
- First, download and use the Merge + Minify + Refresh plugin. And for download, click here.
- Second, download and use the WP Fastest Cache plugin. And for download, click here.
- Third, use the CDN. Click on Free CDN for WordPress to learn more.
- Fourth, ensure your hosting supports PHP caching solutions to diminish server response time (First Byte).
- At last, make sure your images are compressed with image compression plugins.
So, if you do the above-mentioned task correctly, you have great chances of the best loading speed for your site’s visitors.