To start and activate a static front-page for the Shoper Pro theme, please follow the instructions given below:
How to Create Home Page?
To clarify, now we’re going to create a WordPress page, which we’ll set as Home Page later. So, to create a page in WordPress, please sign in to your WordPress Admin and click on Pages —-> Add New Menu.
- Then firstly, choose the template as Homepage from the Page Attributes options box.
- Afterward, click the Elementor button, and it’ll take you in the another page.
- So in there, you can drag and drop your widgets to easily create your page.
- And next, click the Publish or Update button from the Publish options box.
And now again, go to your WordPress Dashboard —-> Settings —-> Reading.
- Then click the A static page option from the Frontpage displays option.
- After that, find the Frontpage dropdown option and select the Home option.
- And lastly, click the Save Changes button.