inXgame casino WordPress theme is translation ready and insert a POT file inside the language folder of the theme file. There are several resources to generate a WordPress theme translation. You need to create a custom translation to translate inXgame into a separate language (localization). We recommend using PoEdit to make a custom translation for inXgame.
Here are some steps you can take to create a custom translation:
- First of all, download PoEdit and install it on your machine: https://poedit.net/download
- Find the inXgame.pot file in the language folder of your theme, open it with PoEdit and make a new translation
- Translate the required text string. You’ll be able to come back and edit your translation later.
- Save the resulting file as your-theme-name-language_LOCALE.po, the .mo file will be compiled automatically. For example, for German language files should be named as Chromium-de_DE.po and Chromium-de_DE.mo
- Upload the saving files to wp-content/languages/ in your WordPress installation.
- Go to WordPress settings and adjust the Site language in the dropdown.
- Save changes.
If you would like to contribute to the translation on inXgame, please feel free to let us know on the Contact Us page.